Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bad Day So Far .....

Its been bad day for me, since the time i woke up till now ..... The main reason that i woke up { i woke up at 630am this morning } was that i need to go to the toilet and i can tell you that that's not the only time i had to go to the toilet { i think from this morning i had go in and out from the toilet like nearly 5 times hehehehehe }


Then if that's not bad enough, i found out that DAMN bloody slow today { i had to move around with my laptop just to get a better connections { my aunt say that i look like a mad guy walking around with a laptop and talking to myself hehehehehehe } but shortly after walking around I've found a spot that gives not better but OK connections { well at least something rather then i can't get into the net at all } so due to my slow connections i can't watch any videos from YouTube and watching movies from www.alluc.org ..... :(


Not only that, i found out that some of my rashes had came back so now i have to put on the lotions yet again { lucky it did not come back on my face hehehehe } and then i found out that i have run out of all my tibits and I'm kinda lazy to go out and some more cause its so BLOODY hot outside, so that's what happen to me from this morning till now so i hope after all this my day will go a bit better if not i will just go mad and pissed ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: