Thursday, July 5, 2007

Friendster Anyone ?????

Last time when someone asked me if i got a friendster profile i would say ' Nope, cause I'm not into yet another of this profile sharing again } but as time goes by i found out that more and more people are into this so i finally make a friendster profile for myself just for the fun of it so if next time someone asked i can say ' of cause i have hehehehe } i was a member since Dec 2004 but sadly i just leave it that way and when someone send a smile, msg or anything i will just annoy it, but recently thanz to my little cousin I'm getting use to this friendster thingy and now i got like 19 friends { sad huh, member since 2004 and only got 19 friends sob sob sob } but as what people would say ' its better then nothing ' ..... :)


Well most of my friends in my friendster friends list are mostly my cousins and the rest are my friends who are not that many so i need to have more friends for my friendster so i can beat my little cousin { she send a comments saying that she have more friends then me hehehehehe kids }


So if anyone reading this and have a friendster profile please leave a comments and leave your friendster nick so i can add u to my friendster { god i make it sound that I'm so desperate or something hehehehe } ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: