Monday, July 2, 2007

Khabi Khushi Kahbie Gham .....

OK day it marks the 5th times i had watched this Hindi movie called ' Kahbi Khushi Khabie Gham ' cause it is so touching { yeah yeah yeah i cried while watching it } that's why i keep on watching it and it always makes me cry ..... I even download all the songs from the movie too hehehehehe


Today my little cousin is watching it with me and i have to tell him the whole story cause he keeps on asking me { kinda hate it when people keep asking me while I'm watching a show } but i have no choice but to tell him but lucky for me he only came to my place when i have already watched the show half way through so not that bad hehehehehe and because of all that talking and telling him the story i did not cry as much as before cause i did not fully concentrate all thanks to him but its OK no harm done hehehehehe ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: