Sunday, July 29, 2007

Had A Long And Tiring Day Yesterday .....

Was at my cousin's house warming party yesterday and it was so fun n tiring, was there as early as 12pm ..... Was kinda happy to see all my cousin's there and we chatted, gossips and laugh so loud until one of my aunts had to shut us up hehehehehehe and not forgetting i eat a lot too { got satay, chicken in red sauce, curry chicken, beef rendang, lontong and lot's more } and i was my cousin's helper of putting all her presents at her room cause she and her husband too busy entertaining the guests .....


Later at night some of us when and play badminton and we found out that we don't have the shutter cork in the 1st place but lucky for us there were some guys playing the court and we asked then if they can spare us 1 and they say yes hehehehehehe and thanz to that i woke up this morning with ache in my arms { long time never play la you know hehehehehe } I reached home at about 1145pm or so and had plan to chill with 2 of my cousins but i end up sleeping by the time they reached home { they stay 2 doors away from me and they when back a bit later then me } well we going to chill later on still hehehehehe


OK that's all for now so i see you all later ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: