Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally I Was Out Yesterday .....

Finally after so long i have to stay at home, finally my mum allow me to go out and met a friend { well kinda it was at Westmall is kinda near my place, she still don't let me go out to far places yet } so i met Sara at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at WestMall { they don't have Starbucks there so we have to settle with CBTL, oh i can get Internet connections there too so its OK i guess hehehehehe } its been so long that i have not met her, i got to know her from Starbucks Bugis Village where she was doing attachment when the store just opened and from there we were closed friends and we always met each other there like most of the time before i got sick. So we chat about what have each of us have been doing this past few months and we chat about those times where we were chilling at Starbucks Bugis Village { oh by the way my favourite Starbucks outlet had closed down and that is Starbucks Orchard Building, so its official now that all the outlet i had work before had already closed down { Causeway point , Orchard Point and now orchard Building } sad } .....


Well I'm meeting Farhana later in the after for coffee at WestMall to do some catching up, were supposed to meet up at about 12pm but she sms last night at about 130am telling me that she had to do some housework before she can go out so we are meeting at about 2pm, so now i think i will go and get a bit of sleep before i go and meet her cause later scared i will get tired or sleepy hehehehehe ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: