Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Whassup Doc ?????

Today i got up early again but cause i have to go for my check - up later, its been 2 weeks now since i took my medications for my illness and now i have to go back for my check - up and get more medications ..... Its like just yesterday i when for my 1st appointment and now its my 2nd, how time fly this days { don't that make you scared ????? } by the way i was told that i can't fast in the fasting month that is coming due to my illness and cause i have to take my medications regularly, when i was told about that i felt kinda sad and disappointed { if i was told this few moths ago when i was not sick and living a healthy life i would be the happiest gay in the world hehehehehe } oh later when I'm at the hospital for my check - up they going to take yet again some blood from me { god how much more blood they need from me ????? ever since i got sick and ever since i got in to the hospital i think they have took like more then 20 bottles of blood from me and if this continue i will have no more blood to give them next time hehehehehehe }


OK got to go and get ready to go for my check - up now so i will update later when i got back from the hospital ..... Ciao


Cheers



No comments: