Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday, 29th Of June 2007

Today i woke up and was feeling rather good about myself, make myself breakfast and just sit at my living room and just think what i have done all this years and what I'm going to do in the near future ..... Looking back at all those years i found out that i have done nothing to prepare myself for what i have become right now and i feel a bit of regret but there is no used crying over spill milk right ????? So now its time for me to think about my future, what i want to do and what i want to become of myself, i think i had enough fun all this years { partying, clubbing, drinking etc etc etc } its about time for to me settle down and get well soon so that i can go out and look for a job and start to save some money and to spend more time with my family cause i had not been doing that for a very long long long time and this time when I'm sick they are the one's that are there for me { well all of you can say that's what parent's are for } YES !!!!! They are there for mental and physical support but sometimes you need friends for some moral and a listening ear's and ever since i got really sick the only one's that i have talk to about my illness and what I'm feeling about all this was Theresa { OK we chatted on MSN cause she is working in Shanghai at the moment but at least she make the effort } and Gabby ..... Thanz guyz


Lucky for me that my illness is not that in the critical stage { thank god for that and thank god that all my rashes are all gone } at least i don't have to be always lay down on my bed and do nothing, at least i can walk, go to the Internet and now i can go out and buy things without my parents getting worried ..... So to Therasa and Gabby i would like to say a BIG Thank You to both of you for kinda there for me and listening to me Thank You { i thought i got more then just 2 friends but i guess i was wrong huh ????? } but 2 is better then nothing right ?????


Cheers

No comments: