Friday, June 15, 2007

A Change Person .....

I think i changed ever since i got sick, since i got sick i have cut down a lot of my clubbing, drinking and i have not been smoking for the past 3 months now and I'm not effected by all this at all but i feel great and healthy { like real like that lor hehehehehehe } and i wish to continue with all that cause i think it comes a time when its time for me to repent and think about my future like getting a good job, start to save money again and try to settle down ..... I think its about time to do all this cause I'm not getting younger everyday { how i wish it could be true hehehehehe }


So now i have to rest at home for about 4 months { yes the doctor told me that I'm unfit to work for about 4 months to get back my energy back } so for this 4 months I'm going to think what i want in life, for start i decided to learn how to pray and read the Quran and go with the flow after that .....


Ok got to go now so i see you later ..... Ciao


Cheers


No comments: