Tuesday, June 19, 2007

4 Months .....

Its been a 2 weeks now since i got back from the hospital and I'm feeling like its been a year i had been staying at home and do nothing but taking my medications, rest and sleep ..... So i have to do all this for 4 months { yes the doctor order me to stay at home and get lots of rest for 4 months to get back my energy and everything } tell me what i can do at home for 4 months ????? I can die of boredom but lucky i got my laptop and i can surf the net but that sometimes make me bored too but at least there is something rather then not doing nothing at all ..... I actually missed going out like going down to Starbucks at Bugis Village and chill there with the partner's and i missed meeting with my Friend's like Andrew, Fahmi, Gabby, Jaslyn, Chris, Farhana, Dick, Sara and the rest but i have to wait till I'm really fully recover then i can go and meet up with them so till then i have to stay at home for the time being ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: