Sunday, June 24, 2007

To My Step - Dad .....

Sometimes in life you have to go through something bad or something that suddenly make you wake up or think that what you think about things or someone you thought was someone you hate is the one that will be there for you when you are in need or down, that's what happen to cause ever since i was young my relationship with my step-dad was like not like a regular dad-son thingy, we don't talk to each other that much, we don't like watched TV in the living room together, had dinner together and even go out as a family and that goes on till now, now its like i don't see that often when i was working its like i wake up he already off to work and when he got back I'm not at home { its like I'm at work or I'm out } and that kinda show to most of my cousins cause they notice there is like a gap between the both of us .....


But that all changed now, ever since i got sick he was there for me all the way and even when i told him about my illness he just sit there and smile and told me not to worry cause everything is going to be fine, when i got home from the hospital i can't walk normally, need a lot of attentions and i don't know why when ever i got sick i always had this craving for food that i long time never eat or something that come cross my mind and i told him that he and he will go out or after work he will get it for me or when he is at home he will bring me out to get it, i have to stay and rest at home for about 5 months and he knows i get bored very easy so some days he will bring me and my mum out for a ride cause the stage I'm in right now I'm not allow to go out to crowded places for the time being and i can't walk far cause i will get tired very fast so he just took us for a ride so that i won't be stuck at home all day ..... I can say that my relationship with my step-dad is getting better now, we watched TV as a family now, had dinner together and we make jokes at each other and my mum was so happy that this is happening cause she knows that from young i kinda don't like my step-dad and she knows the relationship we had had for almost like forever and I'm kinda actually happy that this happen cause now i know that he actually love me even though he had a different way of showing it .....


So to my step-dad i want to say that I'm sorry for all the wrong things and the bad things i had said to you and i would like to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart for everything you had done for me { to my mum too } and i hope that from now on our relationship will get stronger and hope it will last forever ..... Love you dad


Cheers

No comments: