Friday, June 22, 2007

My Best Girl-Friend Theresa .....

Woke up at 630am just now, took my breakfast and now just killing my time to take my medications at 9am later, as i had already mention on my previous post that ever since i got sick i have been waking up early in the morning, got 1 day i woke up at about 5am and did not go back to sleep the whole day and i don't feel tired or sleepy .....


Had a kinda good chat with my best girl-friend Theresa 2 days ago on msn { she try to call my house phone but somehow she can't get through } told her what i was taking in the illness that i have and the fact that all my so called friends just kinda shut me down when they got to know that I'm sick { they told me that they will be there for me and support me when they found out but till now none of them even sms me asking me how i was doing so much for friends huh ????? } and she was kinda shocked at 1st and just told me that they don't deserve to be my friends if they are doing this to me and i think she is right so from that day i won't call, sms or even msn them, if they want to know how i was doing then they have to ask me not me .....


Ok let's talk more about Theresa, she is now working in Shanghai at the moment, she just moved there about few days ago if I'm not wrong, she used to work in London before she moved to Shanghai ..... I have known Theresa for like more then 7 years when both of us used to work at Starbuck's Causeway Point and then Starbuck's Orchard Building where she was a shift manager and i was just a full-timer, actually i kinda don't like her at first { well most of the partner's at Starbuck's Causeway Point felt the same too when she got transfer there } but as time goes by we all get closed and all of us can get along very well until that we all used to see the manager's schedule to see when and what shift she is working so we can have the same shift with her cause working with her is like working in a mad house, we always make jokes, always make fun at this one partner who thinks he knows everything, make fun of the customers { names and their child hehehehe } but i think among all of them i think I'm the one that is closed to her cause we had lots in common like that time we were like crazy over Britney Spears and we both hate Christina Aguilera { we kinda like her at first but when she won the Grammy for Best New Artist and not our Britney Spears we kinda don't like her anymore, Theresa even throw away her Christina's cd hehehehehe } and we both like to dance so we join this dance school and we had a blast dancing and making fun to the new " kids " until our dance instructor chase us out hehehehehe .....


Then when we got to know that she had to be transfer to Starbuck's Orchard Point most of us were kinda sad but what to do that's the life of being a manager in Starbuck { you won't stay in an outlet forever } but lucky for me i was being transfer there too cause over there then need full-timers so i followed and we turn that so called dead and dull place to a mad house all over again, the thing is i found out that where ever she go, she will be like cause i think she is a fun, cheerful, friendly, honest and crazy kinda of a person ..... Well as they always said good things don't last forever, one day she told us that she had decided to go continue her studies in Australia so it was kinda sad for all of us, to me everything we both had done together had just flushed away, we all stayed at her placed the day before she had to leave to Australia the next day and we send her to the airport too, we told each other that we won't cry but i just can't help it but just to cry cause to me i was feeling that i just lost a best friend, lucky even though we are not in the same country we still keep in contact and sometimes called each other asking how each of us was doing { she told me what she did there and all the stuffs she learn and she even wrote an essay about me for her Spanish class }


Well to cut the story short, she came back after graduating and work her for some time before her when to London to work and now she is in Shanghai and she just told me that she is coming back next month for her friend's wedding and she PROMISED me to come and visit me { can't wait, missed her so much }


So Theresa if you are reading this i would like to say Thank You for being a friend and always there for me even though you are not here with me, can't wait to meet you when you get back here ..... Missed you and love you Deep Deep ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: