Friday, December 22, 2006

Yet Another Day Of Boredom .....

Well its yet another day of staying at home and do nothing ..... { God i really need a job soon man } So what have i done this few days you asked me ????? Well been going out with Daniel for some shopping,lunch and dinner and just spending some times together ..... Today he have to go back to camp so no plans yet but Kevin say he can meet me later in the evening coz he had to work late today and oso to pick up my ciggies he got for me from his trip to Hong Kong { yeah im rich with ciggies } .....

So now while waitting for Kevin to pick me up, i surfing, downloading { hehehehehe } , chatting with Jas and just simply rotting at home ..... Cant wait for Kavin to pick me up so i can get out from here lor { hehehehehe }

Ok la thats all for today coz i dont know what to write liao { hehehehehe }

Cheers

No comments: