Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sad Day .....

Well my bestfriend Andrew just lost her mum yesterday and im so sad that i can't be with him at time's he needs me the most coz his mum stay in Penang, he left to Penang this morning .....

The time when he called me and told me what had happen he told me that he won't cry but i can hear that he is trying to hold back his tears and all i can do is just to tell him to be strong and tell him im here for him ..... Well actually after all this it suddenly make me think what if it's my mum????? Well i think i would be in a panic state of mind and im sure i would not know what to do and i would need all of my friends to be with me coz i don't think i go tho all this all by myself .....

And also it get's me thinking about all the bad things i had did to make my mum sad, angry and irritated ..... Well i think it take's this kind of thing to happen just to make you open your eye's and really appreciate our mum more .....

So to my bestfriend Andrew { be strong } Im always here for you no matter what happen and to my mum ' i love you and im sorry for all the things i did to make you sad, angry and sometime hurt your feelings ' .....

No comments: