Friday, December 29, 2006

3 Of My Favourite Cousins Of Mine ..... Sleeping !!!!!


Hei just want to show this picture of 3 of my fav cousins ..... sleeping { i tot its kinda funny thats why i took the pics } They were very tired after playing the whole day coz its the gerl in the picture birthday so they actually played the whole damn day { i still owe her a birthday presents hehehehe } well she stay just 2 doors away from me so its ok, anytime i can just get her one { if i remember la hehehehe }

But the one that i love most fro the 3 is the smallest one in the picture ..... his name is Daniel and he is just starting his k2 next year and his birthday is next week and yes u guessed it he is asking me for a birthday present and he told me he want a bigger one then from last year { kids nowsaday hehehehe }

Cheers

No comments: