Saturday, December 30, 2006

Baby Jason .....

Meet my neighbour's baby son Jason { is he cute ????? } He will always be at his window whenever my mum goes out to hang our laundry or doing her gardening { we stay at the 1st floor } then he will call my mum " TI " short form for auntie, he will call my dad " CLE " short for uncle and will call me kor kor ..... So once if his mum let him out from the house the 1st thing he will do is to come to my house and climb up my stairs and call out for my mum, sometimes my mum will paly with him outside and sometimes my mum will let him in and when he is in my house he will go to every room to ' kaypoh ' and look around and he will call out for me when he dun see me { cute rite }

Ok la thats all for now will tell you guys more some othe time when i took more pictures of him
{ p/s : so jack if you got a cute baby in your blog now i oso have one { hehehehehe } just being corny here }

CHEERS

No comments: