Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Will The Rain Ever Going To Stop ?????

Well there is no suprised that its raining yet again today { sigh } will it ever going to stop ????? well i did say sometimes when its bloody hot at times and i wished it would rain but not like everyday thats insane lor ..... To top it up, coz its raining im stuck at home yet again coz im just to lazy to go out when its raining { actually i dont like to bring an umbrella } .....

Well i was at my cousin wedding last sunday and i was kinda shocked when i reached there coz the deco was so beautiful { have to wait for the pics from my cousin } and she actually book the whole of the void deck lor and not only that there were cooks and waiters serving us, its like you are having the wedding dinner at a restaurant or at a hotel, so me and the rest of my cousins keep asking the waiter to serve us and fill our drinks etc etc etc untill we were told off by my mum { hahaha thanz mum } spend the whole day over there chatting and gossiping with my cousins untill its time to go home, so when its time to go home my uncle asked me if im still hungry and i told him a bit so he asked me to follow him n my cousin to Lot1 to have Macdonalds, so we when and have our dinner there and after that we head for home,
then minute i reached home i saw my mum chatting wf my aunt { she stay just 2 doors away from me } complaining about my cousin's wedding { hehehehe } ok i guess thats all for now and guess what ????? ITS STILL RAINING

Cheers

No comments: