Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Tuesday Again ..... Sianzzzzzzzzzzz

To me Tuesday is the most dull, boring and there's nothing to watch on tv { i don't have cable }
so mostly i would go out on tuesday so i won't be stuck at home doing nothing, but sadly, Today i have to stay at home coz im not feeling that well ..... Ok let me tell you some of the things i don't like about TUESDAY .....

Firstly i just hate tuesday, some say monday is the worst day in the week but to me i love monday coz of the show's i can watch over the telly like So You Think You Can Dance and Nip/Tuk and of coz my favourite chinesse drama at the moment Triumph In The Skies ..... I was so hook to that show the very minute i watched the first episode and till now i never fail to catch it every night on channel U 10pm ..... Ok let's go back to why i hate TUESDAY ..... Well its so simple, it's just got nothing to watch, ya channel 5 always say MUST SEE TUESDAY ..... Like hello what is there to watch ????? Phua Chu Kang Pte Ltd { oh please i rather help my mum doing the house work rather to watch that crappy show } , Wish Upon A Star { well enough of this idols la even tho i like Hady but its just to boring and to watch Gurmit " lagi " boring } , Just For Laugh { hahahahahahaha ..... not funny lor and there is nothing to laugh about } and then come's CSI Miami { i got nothing to say about this show lor, I just don't like that show ..... sorry } .....

So lucky for me there's Triumph In The Skies for to look out for if not i think i will just die of boredom .....

No comments: