Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wet Wednesday .....

Yet again woke up on a raining day, its been a few days now that it start to rain early in the morning and continue till at about 8plus, well its kinda good actually feeling the cool of the rain while you are sleeping { no need to on the fan or the air - con } so as always i woke up at about 9plus and wash my face and brush my teeth and head down to get my breakfast and today newspaper to look for jobs { just sent my resumes to 3 companies so lets hope they will reply me back } so now I'm just chilling in front of my laptop while trying to watched Alpha Dog on www.alluc.org { it star Justin Timberlake } but i think the connection here is not good cause it gets cut off in the middle of the way so i think i will try again later in the afternoon ..... }


Oh can't wait to watch Spiderman 3, maybe i will tired to watch it on www.alluc.org if they post it soon or i will catch it on the cinema, Jaslyn had already watched it and she say its good so lets wait and see then and of cause I'm waiting for the 5th installment of Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix and of cause Alpha Dog { just because Justin Timberlake is in it hehehehe } ..... :)


Went to Tantrics last Monday with Andrew { its been 1 month that we have not been going out } Sharon and John join us later, so since its been a long time we did not go out so that night we Let Go and get drunk but too bad in the middle of the fun i suddenly got a slight fever and now I'm still having the fever so now back to resting again and staying at home but hopefully i will recover soon cause i don't want to be sick when i got a reply from the companies i just send my resume too ..... :)


Ok got to go now, just took my medications and I'm starting to get sleepy so bye now and i will update more later ..... ciao


Cheers

No comments: