Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Stay At The Hospital .....

Finally i got the energy to get up and try to go online and lucky me i can get the connections, i was warded to Alexandra Hospital last Saturday night due to my very high fever and i was shivering at the same time, i was so bloody sick that i can't get up { my cousins had to carry me to the car } and i can't breathe properly { i thought I'm going to faint or die any minute } when we reached the hospital lucky there were nit many people there so have to wait like 20 minute or so and when i when in to see the doctor i told her whats going on and she straight away gave me a jab and she told me that i have to be warded so i spent like 2 days there resting and sleeping { from all things i did not bring my hp } so now I'm waiting for the the doctor to call me and tell me whats the outcome of the test he did when i was at the hospital and he told me that i might have to go for that operations after all { if only i had that last time i think i should be OK by now, damn those doctor saying i don't need the operations that time }


Oh when i was there i manage to sneak out to find me a TV on Monday night to watched the finale of The Amazing Race and when i found the tv i watched it until a nurse caught me and i told and beg her to let me watched and she did { she is nice and sweet, she even bring a drink and some snacks } oh my favourite team won, i was like screaming and so bloody happy for them { its Eric and Danielle that won hehehehehe } so from all the season only 2 of my favourite win the race, that would be Chip and Reichan and now Eric and Danielle ..... :)


OK got to go now, going back to more rest so i will update more maybe later or tomorrow so ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: