Thursday, May 10, 2007

Back To My Roots ?????

Its been a while that i cried while watching a Malay movie but i did, just watched Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam { this would be my 2nd time watching it and yet i still cried } it star Hans Issac, Rusdi Ramli, Erra Fazira and Ziana Zain ..... Well the 1st time i watched this movie i thought it was a comedy movie but as time goes by it start to get dramatic and sad, all my cousins that had watched it says the same thing as me but my aunt was not sad, she told my younger cousin that this movie is not as touching as what we all had said and my cousin told her that she got no feeling that's why she was not moved when she watched the movie ..... Oh and i was trying to post a video of a Malay song that i like very much for the time being but i can't, been trying it since yesterday and i try to post it like 3 times and still nothing so can anyone tell me whats wrong here ?????


Recently i have been watching and listening and downloading lots of Malay songs and i listen to a Malay radio channel now, told my cousin about it and she say to me { why going back to your roots issit hehehehehe } if people knows me well they know that i listen to English songs like RnB, Hip - Hop and Pop so its kinda surprised to them that now I'm listening to more Malay songs hehehehehe ..... OK the MTV that I'm trying to post on my blog is call " Izinkan Ku Pergi " meaning Let Me Go and the singer is a 21 year old guy named Kaer, the 1st time i listen to this song on the radio i straight away fell in love with it and of cause the next thing i had to do was to download it hehehehehe so now i keep on listening to it like every minute and everyday hehehehehe ..... :)


Oh and I'm following the Malay reality singing show call " Anugerah " , well i guess I'm really going back to my Malay roots hehehehehe and not only that i start to learn back how to pray and learning the Quran again, well maybe this is a sign from God { of me being sick } to let me know that my wild and partying days are over and now i have to pay more attentions to him and my religion ..... :)


OK got to go now, going for my afternoon rest and nap so i will be back later or tomorrow ..... Ciao


Cheers
P/S : Welcome back Brandon ..... :)

No comments: