Saturday, May 5, 2007

Finally Some Internet Connections .....

I'm sick yet again, i think I'm going to sued my doctor for telling me that I'm going to be fine after my last visit and that i don't need the operations { can i actually sued him ????? } well i guess i will be wasting my time trying to do that so I'm going to pay him yet another visit next week and clear everything out cause I'm sick and tired of getting sick and staying at home doing nothing, i missed going to work { and get paid at the end of the month } and if it takes me to go for an operations to make me well then jolly well we are having that operations .....


Oh i was kinda pissed that i can't get online yesterday, for the whole bloody day i can't get in i was so bored until i force myself to sleep since I'm not feeling that well { well i guess its a good idea hehehehe } and not only that i try this morning and still can't get in and now finally i can { thank god for that cause i will kill myself of boredom } so the 1st thing i did when i can go online was to see if i can watch any new movies on www.alluc.org but to my disappointment all the new movies feature there was all Bollywood movies, its like hello what's with all this Bollywood movies and where is all my new movies like Spiderman 3 etc etc etc, well i guess i have to wait then hopefully by tomorrow there got other movies to watch besides Bollywood movies ..... :)


Ok besides Spiderman 3, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix and Sherk 3, the other movie i want to watch would be The Fantastic 4 The Rise Of The Silver Surfer, Die Hard 4.0 and The Transformers . Wah so many movies to watch so little time hehehehe but if i can only watch only 1 movies from this list it would be Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix cause I'm a die hard fan of the Harry Potter books and movies but i have to wait till July { well good things will come if you wait for it } ..... :)


Ok got to go now, going to shower and get ready for dinner and then back to more resting after i took my medications so maybe i will update more later if i come back online or i guess i see you tomorrow then ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: