Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Finally Im Back After My 8 Days Stay At Alexandra Hospital .....

Yeah for those who din not know, i was warded to Alexandra Hospital for 8 days due to my high fever { 39.6 lor } so i was rush to the hospital by ambulance on Monday morning at about 430am and when i reached there, the doctor gave me a jab for my fever and then i was warded to Ward 12 Bed 16 ..... God i was so sick until i nearly fall and fainted a couple of times when i was going to the toilet until the nurse banned me from walking around, so what i did for the whole 8 days I'm there ????? Sleep, take medicine and more sleep { brought my laptop but too bad there is no Internet connections there } oh and also since I'm there i have been poked by needles like more then 10 times { they took my blood like there is no tomorrow } the 1st day they took 5 small tubes and 4 big tubes then the next day they took 2 more big tubes and the next day they took 4 more big tubes and i think i was poked to put the drip thingy 4 times and i was drip with 4 packets, i think those were the worst 8 days of my life .....


Actually when i was there I'm looking forward to meet my doctor's cause they are very cute { hehehehehe } at least i got something to look forward to every morning and night and i think 1 of them is gay cause he looks like 1 { hehehehehehe } well that's the only fun i have when I'm there and oh i made friends with 2 of the nurse there, they were so friendly, helpful and always there to give me a hand { Student Nurse Candy Galang and Snr Staff Nurse Mary G } in which i had mentions and wrote down their names when i was writing their feedback form ..... I was so bloody happy when the doctor told me that i can finally go home { oh how i missed going online and watch TV }


Well i hope that will be the last time i would go there cause i don't want to stay in a hospital yet again ..... Oh i like to say a Big THANK YOU to who ever had come and visit me exp the Starbucks Staffs, my cousins, my aunts and uncles and also my other friends in which i was so shocked that when i told them I'm in the hospital they came straight down and pay me a visit { mind you they are just like hi and bye friends so now i know who are my friends really were .....


Ok got to go now, going to have my dinner and then take my medications and get more rest ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: