Friday, October 26, 2007

What A Week .....

What a week it had been for me, was warded yet again last Sunday { was vomiting and my fever was kinda high } and to make things worst i was so bloody bored at home doing nothing { hmmmmm i have been doing just that for almost 6 months now i think ever since i fall sick } but now I'm doing ok had stop vomiting and my fever had gone down ..... Cheers


Gabby, Jaslyn and Travis came to my place the other day for Hari Raya visiting and my mum cook for them and lucky they like it very much and to Jaslyn sorry i did not know that you don't eat red meat { hehehehehehe } and by the way Gabby not shy want to come to my place every month to eat hehehehehehe { where have you been ????? been smsing you but you never reply }


Ok la have to go now ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: