Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ello Ello .....

It's been going to be nearly 4 months that i have been sick and now I'm still recovering { just for my rashes } hopefully it will be all gone by the time for Hari Raya next Saturday, just took out my stiches yesterday and the nurse was very friendly and she thinks I'm a small boy cause she keep on calling me boy and when the stiches were finally taken out she ask me to look at it and she say look we have 3 beautiful butterflies { i was like huh ????? } but she's cool ..... :)


Can't wait for Hari Raya { cause i can wear my new baju kurung and eat lot's of nice food all thanks to my mum's cooking and also my aunties hehehehehe } hope i can get some Hari Raya collections since I'm still sick n still have not get a job yet hehehehehehe ..... :)


Have been staying at home for the time being and i really don't know weather i like it or don't, sometimes i feel like really wanted to go out but when i think about it more i decided just to stay at home and just rot hehehehehe but once I'm at home i will get bored very easy and the urge to go out comes again hehehehehehe ..... :)


Oh i might follow my cousin to do her hair this Friday and after that we will go to Geylang but I'm still not too sure if i can make it but i think i will go and accompany her do her hair and then when home after that cause her parents is joining us to Geylang hehehehehe ..... :)


Ok got to go now, will update more soon ..... Ciao


Cheers





No comments: