Monday, October 8, 2007

A Cold Monday .....

Its been a while that i have not been to town to chill or having a cup of Starbucks Coffee but here i m at Starbucks at HSBC just next to Orchard Swensen waiting for Andrew to finish his auditing at Junction 8, oh was thinking of going to the pool just not to catch some sun but from all day to rain it have to be today hehehehehe so i did not went for a Tann but sleep which i have been doing for all this time hehehehehe ..... :)


So while I'm waiting for Andrew { lucky he is going it at Junction 8 } I'm having a tall Java Chips and a Chocolate Muffins { a bit hungry } lucky for me i remember to bring my sweater cause its very closed outside n in here too { i can froze to death if i did not bring my sweater hehehehe }


Ok guess that's all for now, will update more if anything interesting happen later ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: