Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Friends Or Foe ??????

Well if you think you can trust someone you called as your closed friend with your life?????

Well think again gerlfriend.....

I used to know someone that i had known for like 3 years, we used to work for the same company and that's how we both became good friend and due to both of us were promoted at the same time, we always called or sms each other when we need help with work, since we both like the same thing's in life we became very closed untill we share each other secrets and help each other not only with work stuffs but with our personal stuffs too. We still keep in contact with each other and sometimes meet for coffee or dinner even when i had left the company.....

Recently this FRIEND of mine introduced her partner to me and from there, me and her partner got kinda closed coz sometimes we hang out together without this friend of mine. After a couple of weeks my friend told me that they had broken up and she told me to have no contact with her ex anymore and being a good friend that i m, i said ok, but to her knowing i had been going and meeting her ex behide her back { ok you think im betraying my friend rite ??? } but hello, me and the ex had became so closed untill it's hard for me to just stop seeing or just stop having contact with the ex just like that { you try to do it and tell me how you feel }.....

Ok let's cut the story short, she found out that i have been meeting her ex behide her back and it's all bcoz of my silly and stupid mistake, that's how she found it out, so i was ok for her being angry with me so i just let her cool down and maybe we can forget what had happen and we can go back like as what we were before. During this period of not in talking terms, i got to find out some dirty little secret about my so called closed friend from her other friend's and her ex and boy was i ready for a BIG suprised. I found out that not only did she talk bad things about me behide my back she also talk bad things behide her other friend's back too, untill to the extand that now most of her friends is turning their back away from her and im talking about some of her closed friends. She told her friends that i liked to make used of guys and when they asked her why she is doing this kind of things like making used of her partner to get stuffs, she would say she learn it from me, hello gerlfriend i dun make used of my friends, bfs, gfs to get what i want in life it's not worth the friendship.

So after i found out all this things, it got me thinking, did i choose my friends wisely?????

So the point here is that i was told by her that i had betrayed her but honestly who been BETRAYED here?????

No comments: