Friday, November 24, 2006

FrEe FrEe FrEe

Has Starbucks Gone Mad????

I was at the opening of Starbuck Bugis Village last nite n was i suprised...Wen i reached there i was greeted by the store manager there Azdhar which used to b my store manager wen i was still working for starbucks at orchard point.....as i look ard the store he told me to go n get my drinks at the counter n he say its free n i was like.....huh????? He told me coz of the opening they r giving away free drinks n food from 7pm till 9pm so i told my cousin n her friends whom was with me on that nite to go n order watever they wan n boy do they order...hehehehehe

Well not onlt did i met up with adzhar i saw some of my ex staffs n managers there n of coz meeting my ex operation manager Yolanda.....well its kinda nice juz to sit n chill n catch up with old friends......:)

No comments: