Friday, November 24, 2006

Forever Charmed

Yet again i have to say goodbye to one more tv show that i love most n today it would be Charmed........:(

I still remember the very 1st time i watched this show it got me hook straight away n i nvr missed a single episode of the show n wen i got to know that today they r showing the very last episode of this show i would not missed for the world...:(

Well aft watching it i have to say its kinda sad to see my fav show ending n YES i cry at the end but hei all good things have to come to an end rite??? So no matter wat happen i will still remember all the good n sad times this show had given me n for that this show have a place in my heart forever......:(

Goodbye The Charmed Ones { Prue,Piper,Pheobe,Paige,Billie,Leo }

U all r going to b missed dearly....:(

No comments: