Monday, November 19, 2007

Thank You ..... Cheers

Just celebrated my birthday last week and i would like to say a BIG thank you for those who came to my birthday party and those who was not there but had send wishes through sms, so here goes i would like to say thank you too Farhana, Andrew, Andrew Roberts, Jaslyn, Travis { whom i met at Play by chance hehehehehe } Yves, Fahmi { and his friend Hussin } James, Khai, William, Eric, Chris whom i met at maxwell market and to all my cousins who was there for my birthday Linda, Ida, Zul { too their gf n bfs too Edah, Sani and Shukur } and not forgetting Dick, Sara, Aly, Yun and all those in friendster and facebook so from the bottom of my heart i would like to say thank you so much cause this year my birthday really meant a lot too me and to celebrate with all of you guys really makes my day so once again Thank You so much ..... Ciao


Cheers

No comments: