Friday, November 23, 2007

Long And Tiring Day .....

Me and my lovely Izyan { if im straight she would be my ideal girlfriend hehehehehe }

Vincent and Ash { Vincent really look like those Taiwanese male singer with that hair-do hehehehe }

Vee and friend


That's Vincent again together with Ash and at the bottom we have Pink, Ash and yet again Vincent { actually i did not take many pictures cause they asked me to used their cam to take it { hehehehehe }




Well had a very tiring day yesterday, was out on Wednesday to Tantric with Andrew and have to wake up early yesterday to go for an interview { was asked to go there asap and when i got there i have to wait so bloody long , was kinda pissed but its ok la } then after that i have to meet my cousin { she wants me to look at this dress she want to buy lor } so after she left and i went to Starbuck Marina Square to pick Sara up cause we are going to Starbuck Bugis Village for their coffee presentations and 1 year anniversary { my cousin did not want to go cause she kinda don't know any of them } so was kinda nice to meet all of them again cause im was very closed to them since im their no.1 regular customer { hehehehehe } then after all that { me, Dzul, Vee and Ayu shared a cab home and it was a very long ride home , we took at Bugis Juntions then we had to go to The Cathay { cause Dzul had to pass some stuffs } then we headed to Hougang to send Vee then go all the way to Yishun to send Ayu home and then me and Dzul was the last person to go home .....
So once i reached home i lay down for a while before i had my shower but i fell asleep and woke up just in time to take my medications hehehehehehehe
Cheers




No comments: