Sunday, August 12, 2007

Love Is Cinta .....

Just watched this indonesian movie called " Love Is Cinta " starring the ever cute IrwanSyah and Acha Septriasa { they say its like the sequel to thier other movie called " Heart " which they star together but to me both are two different stories all together } till now i have watched it { Love Is Cinta } 3 times, 2 from the vdc brought by my cousin and the 3th was from Youtube and i was watching it at my nearest MacDonalds and i start to cry while i was watching the movie { i cried whike watching it the 1st and 2nd times too } so as i finally notice there are some people around me looking at me .....


So if you got the chance to watch this movie please do cause it will make you cry { like me } and its a very touching and sad movie } so watch it .....


Cheers

No comments: